Established 1982 as Consultants Incorporated Architects + Planners by founding partners Edwin Chan and John Chou, practicing architects since 1958 and 1962 respectively.
Leadership strengthened with appointment of Tham Tuck Cheong (SIA Past President) and Theodore Chan (SIA President) as Partners in 1985 and 2000 respectively and corporatized as CIAP Architects Pte Ltd in 2012 with Tham Tuck Cheong, Theodore Chan and Sim Choon Gek as Directors of the company.
CIAP provides master planning, architectural, project management and interior design services. Substantial experience in design and project management of wide range of developments in Singapore and Asia that include the following project types:
• Office, Commercial & Shopping
• Private & Public Residential
• Industrial & Transportation Facilities
• Educational & Institutional
• Healthcare Facilities
• Recreational, Theme Park and Eco-Tourism
• Hotel & Resort
• Religious Building.
- Architects (26)
- Architectural Assistants (2)
- Architectural Technicians (21)
- Resident Technicians (3)
- System Administrator (2)
- Admin, Finance & IT (6)